Can I reserve new registrations before release (15s, 65s, 16s etc…)?
Register your interest with us as soon as you can. Why? Using our specially developed software, we are able to protect our customers from losing out to the competition (including other dealers) on the release days of all new series. Statistically, there is actually a 98.2% probability of us securing any new series registration on release day. This figure is based on our previous success rate. Our policy is first come first served and you don't have to pay a deposit. You can keep a new reg on a certificate indefinitely, so you don't even need a vehicle.
Plate Master has an impeccable and unequalled track record of securing registrations on release days for clients. You can register your interest with us for an unlimited number a future number plates. DVLA registrations can only be purchased online and it's not surprising that on release days there exists ferocious opposition which in turn reduces the likelihood of securing your chosen registration yourself, especially ones of high interest.
Please register your interest here. Alternatively, please contact us here or request a telephone call back to discuss anything. Don't lose out to the competition! We have the knowledge, the experience and above all, the technology to give our clients the best chance.
Make a note of these release dates:
|Release month||Series||Example||Release month||Series||Example|
|December 2012||13||AB13 OTT||June 2015||65||AB67 ABC|
|June 2013||63||AN63 LAS||December 2015||16||FL16 HTS|
|December 2013||14||DR14 GON||June 2016||66||MA66 OTS|
|June 2014||64||MA64 RET||December 2016||17||BA17 ARD|
|December 2014||15||BRI5 TOL||June 2017||67||AB67 ABC|
- I am new to this. How does it work?
- I have found a number plate on this site. Is it currently available?
- I want to buy a personalised plate as a gift. How do I go about it?
- I don't yet have my log book OR a vehicle. Can I still purchase?
- How long will it take to transfer a new registration to my vehicle?
- I want to transfer the registration myself. How do I go about it?
- When can I attach the new number plates to the vehicle?
- I want to buy the physical plastic plates
- More questions »
If you still have a query, please do check the following sections:
Alternatively, please fill out the contact form below or request a call back