When can I attach the new number plates to the vehicle?
As soon as you receive the replacement tax disc, signalling transfer completion, you should attach the new number plates to your vehicle. If applicable you will receive a replacement MOT certificate at the same time.
NOTE: You are responsible for destroying the old tax disc and remember to display the new one!
TIP: Don't forget to inform your insurance company about your new number plate!
- I am new to this. How does it work?
- I have found a number plate on this site. Is it currently available?
- I want to buy a personalised plate as a gift. How do I go about it?
- I don't yet have my log book OR a vehicle. Can I still purchase?
- How long will it take to transfer a new registration to my vehicle?
- I want to transfer the registration myself. How do I go about it?
- Can I reserve new registrations before release (15s, 65s, 16s etc…)?
- I want to buy the physical plastic plates
- More questions »
If you still have a query, please do check the following sections:
Alternatively, please fill out the contact form below or request a call back