Terms and Conditions
- Plate Master undertakes to supply the registration number of your choice at the stated price so long as that number is still available and upon acceptance by us of your offer to purchase.
- The number purchased will be supplied on a Department of Transport Certificate of Entitlement/Retention Certificate for the unexpired period as set out in our confirmation which is issued upon completion of the initial order. In all other cases and at the specific behest of the purchaser we will conduct the actual transfer to the purchaser's vehicle upon receipt of all relevant documentation from the purchaser and supplier/donor. We endeavour to carry out such transfers in an expedient manner but Plate Master will not accept liability for any loss howsoever caused due to unexpected delay on the part of Plate Master or its supplying agents and, furthermore, losses arising from the DVLA or Secretary of State for Transport revoking the rights to any registration number nor will Plate Master be liable for any damages or expenses incurred.
- It is the explicit responsibility of the purchaser to provide to Plate Master all relevant documentation required in connection with the transfer of any registration number to a vehicle along with the agreed price.
- Pursuant to section 13(c) of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (Statutory Instrument 200 No.2334) no cancellations are accepted once your order has been placed. Our services in the provision of private registration numbers begin immediately upon receipt of your order. Written confirmation of a sale will include email communication. Your statutory rights are unaffected. Should the transfer fail due to default on the part of Plate Master a refund of all monies paid will be made. No refunds will be made against correctly ordered and transferred numbers.
- Should the Purchaser fail to proceed with the transfer after making full or part-payment then no portion of the monies already paid will be refunded save where the failure to proceed is directly due to default on the part of Plate Master.
- Prices subject to change without notice. Although Plate Master Ltd make every attempt to ensure the prices advertised are correct, the occasional mistake can occur due to the vast amount of registration marks available. If a customer purchases a registration mark that is subsequently found to be incorrectly priced, Plate Master's liability will be limited to a full refund of any monies paid.
- Where a registration number has been purchased on-line and the purchaser has incorrectly entered details, Plate Master will be unable to refund payment. Additionally where the 'Nominee' name is incorrect the same will apply and furthermore a charge of £35 will be made if we are requested to change the nominee name. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
Should you find yourself discontented in any way, we have a procedure in place that should be followed in the first instance.
Initial contact is best made by email, however, you are free to contact us by telephone (01642 363030). Email us at email@example.com.
All cases of discontent are brought to the attention of the director. It is in our interest to conciliate any of our customers. Plate Master will take all reasonable steps to ensure the resolution is swift and that any actions of our own that led to such cases, are taken into consideration.
If you have any further questions, please contact us.